I love a good hot drink with a fall breeze! As a huge fan of the pumpkin spice latte, I was determined to try to make one at home.
This recipe is not only delicious, but you can make it in a crockpot and forget about it!
- 6 cups whole milk
- 6 cups of (strong) brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a crock pot, combine coffee and milk.
- In a small bowl stir together pumpkin,sugar,vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture and the 2 cinnamon sticks into crock pot.
- Cover crockpot for 2 hours and cook on high.
What is your favorite fall drink?